What are some things you can do to prepare for your Bare Heart Boudoir Experience? Here are some tips.
1. Check your emails, including your junk folder! We send several emails leading up to your shoot. Make sure to keep an eye on them, they all have very important information. Outfit guides, product guide, and...the VERY important questionnaire. Filling this out will help us make sure you have the best shoot possible.
2. Reach out to us ANYtime you have questions. Part of your luxury experience, is having us to lean on at any point. If you have a question about your outfits, feeling nervous and just want to chat, or the other side, you want to remind us how excited you are for your shoot. Reach out! Call, email, text anytime. We love to chat with our clients!
3. Read that outfit guide! You'll want to make sure you have the items you want to shoot in ahead of time, try them on, and have them clean and wrinkle free before your shoot. It's so stressful to try and figure this out the morning of your shoot. Having your items packed in bag, and ready to go a few days before your shoot...means you can relax leading up to your big day.
4. If you tan, please do so no less than 3 days before our session. Unless streaks are what you are going for. We do not generally remove tan lines, and tan lines can be super sexy...but last minute burn and surprise tan lines may not be.
5. Get a manicure and pedicure, at the very minimum, wash your feet:) We recommend using clear, nude, red polish, or French Tips!
6. Arrive in loose fitting clothing and avoid wearing a bra, underwear, or socks, which can leave marks in your skin.
7. If you wax, it's best to do so 2-3 days before your shoot. If you shave, it's best to do so the day of your shoot.
8. THIS IS IMPORTANT. Wash your hair the day before your shoot. Not 3 days before, not the day of...the DAY BEFORE!! Plan to arrive with dry hair, and clean product free skin, so our incredible stylists can work their magic!
9. Arrive a few minutes early! This way we can start laying your outfits out, and talk a little about what you want for hair and makeup.
10. Have a great breakfast! Many women have admitted to not eating before their shoot because they do not want that full look! Don't worry, a nice breakfast will NOT affect your images, in fact, it will help them to look amazing. Posing is super fun, but it's also quite a workout. You'll want a good base of energy when you arrive so you can bust out all the poses like the rock star you are. And of course, we'll have plenty of refreshments to keep you going during your shoot.
We cannot wait to shoot with you, we'll be sending more information and tips leading up to your shoot. We are here, for YOU!!
And make sure to join our ladies only
We'll have lots more to share about boudoir, including some contests and giveaways. See you there!